MINISTER OF DIGITAL DEVELOPMENT AND COMMUNICATIONS
- Ikh Zasag International University – Lawyer;
- Лимкоквин технологийн их сургуулийн Их британийн Лондон хотын салбар сургууль –
- Бизнесийн удирдлагын менежмент;
- Mongolian State University of Education – MA in History;
- University of Buckingham, UK – International Management
- Lawyer, Historian, MBA.
- ОХУ-ын Шинжлэх Ухааны Академийн Сибирийн салбарын Монгол, Түвд, Будда судлалын институтад Түүхийн ухааны докторын (Ph.D) зэрэг хамгаалсан.
2020 - 2022: Chairman of the Standing Committee on Innovation and e-Policy of the Parliament of Mongolia
2019 - present President of Social Democracy Mongolian Youth Association
2019 - present President of the National Association of Information and Communications
2018 - 2020: Chairman of the Temporary Committee on e-Policy of the Parliament of Mongolia.
2016 - present Parliament Member
2015 - 2016: Media and Public Relations Policy Adviser to the Deputy Prime Minister of Mongolia
2012 - 2016: Member of Bayanzurkh District Citizens' Representative Khural
2012 - 2014 Head of the political department of the Mongolian People's Party of Ulaanbaatar
2010 - 2016: Founder, CEO and Chairman of the Board of Directors of the Royal Academy and Royal International University
2020 - present Member of the Board of Directors of the Mongolian People's Party.
2019 - present Member of the Junior Assembly of the Engineering and Technology branch of the Academy of Sciences
2019 - present Member of the Steering Bureau of the International Parliamentary Union
2010 - 2019: Member of the Board of Directors of the Social Democracy Mongolian Youth Association, Vice-President
CURRENT WORKS AND POSITIONS :
Mr. Uchral Nyam-Osor, was appointed as a Minister of Digital Development and Communications by Order No. 143 of the Prime Minister of Mongolia dated August 30, 2022.