The e-Mongolia academy team worked in Zavkhan province from June 6-10, 2022. During this event, 50 services of 14 local government organizations of Zavkhan province were digitized and an e-Mongolia center was opened to provide instructions, advice, and information to local people.
In addition, the province’s local administrations will be connected to the integrated internal management system www.erp.e-mongolia.mn, with instructions on how to use the system, training for civil servants and public service operators, professional and methodological advice on becoming a digital province, and instructions on how to access public services online to local citizens.
Zavkhan province’s digital services include:
- Zavkhan Auto Transportation Center – 3 services
- A police station in Zavkhan province – 1 service
- Zavkhan Province Department of Nature, Environment, and Tourism – 8 services
- Emergency Management Agency of Zavkhan Province – 2 services
- Zavkhan Governor’s Office – 7 services
- Am-Us LLC – 1 service
- Department of Land Affairs, Construction and Urban Development – 7 services
- Zavkhan Province Health Department – 9 services
- Zavkhan Food rural AA area – 6 services
- Zavkhan branch of “AUEC” SOEC – 1 service
- Zavkhan Province museum – 1 service
- Zavkhan Governor’s Office Development Policy, Planning and Investment Department – 2 services
- Zavkhan Province’s Citizens’ Representatives Hural – 1 service
- Uliastai soum Governor’s Office – 1 service
As a result, a total of 1,179 services from 19 aimags have been digitized and integrated into the eMongolia system.